End Of Life Care Improvement Group
26-27 June 2018, Sydney
Meeting Code HRT1909
The End of Life Care Improvement Group aim is to improve the provision of high quality
end of life care by sharing information on implementing innovative and effective
practice. The group receives 6-monthly reports that contain both operational and
clinical data and shares information through an annual workshop.
This year the End of Life Care Improvement Group will share data and stories about
caring for individuals and families at the end of life; as “we only get one chance to get
it right.” Embedding the importance of quality End of Life care in the whole of health
The End of Life Care Improvement Group meeting is an excellent forum for discussion
and a great opportunity to hear from leading experts in the field and share innovations
from our membership. We hope you can join this growing group and share your
wisdom as well as gaining new knowledge from your peers.
What do you need to do?
- Designate a key liaison contact for questions and follow-up
- Submit surveys as required
- Track progress and report on current improvement projects
- Organise a delegation to attend the annual workshop—up to four people
- Identify an improvement objective for implementation based on innovative ideas
| What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Works with national and international experts to identify key trends and innovations in End of Life Care
- Surveys participating health services to identify innovative practices that are already improving End of Life Care
- Collates and analyses survey results
- Summarises the meeting and circulate all presentations
- Tracks progress on your action