Imaging Improvement Group
17-18 May 2017 - Sydney
Meeting Code HRT1711
The 2017 theme is linking benchmarking and innovation with daily Imaging measures. Members of the group will detail what simple daily and weekly Imaging measures are used to drive efficient Imaging performance. The Imaging benchmarking reports will be used to validate good performers.
Members of the Group provide their detailed activity data for each patient encounter for comparative analysis by The Health Roundtable. This is merged with inpatient and ED episode data to provide additional insights. The workshop will provide time to discuss issues and innovative practices to improve your Imaging service.
This year we will again provide our new executive summary report allowing you to see at a glance how your imaging department compares with other members across key modalities and patient groups.
What do you need to do?
- Designate an imaging liaison representative as a key contact for this group.
- Extract “RIS” imaging data for your health service and submit as requested.
- Organise a multi-discliplinary imaging team of up to 4 people to attend the Group meeting
- Identify an improvement innovation and share progress with other member health services.
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Work with key liaison contacts to plan the annual meeting.
- Analyse RIS data to provide key comparisons amongst participants.
- Provide reports comparing the timeliness and cost effectiveness of imaging services by modality and DRG
- Facilitate the annual meeting to identify innovative practices and track progress on action plans.