Imaging Improvement Group
26 & 27 June 2019 - Melbourne
Meeting Code HRT1910
Members of the group will link benchmarking and innovation to drive efficient Imaging
performance. The Imaging benchmarking reports will be used to validate good practices
and process improvements, but also to assist teams in identifying areas to monitor.
Members of the group provide detailed activity data for each patient encounter for
comparative analysis by The Health Roundtable. This is merged with inpatient and ED
episode data to provide additional insights. The annual Imaging Improvement Group
workshop will provide time to discuss contemporary issues and innovative practices to
improve your Imaging service.
HRT will continue to provide our new executive summary report allowing you to see at
a glance how your imaging department compares with other members across key
modalities and performance measures.
What do you need to do?
- Designate an imaging liaison representative as a key contact for this group.
- Extract “RIS” imaging data for your health service and submit as requested.
- Organise a multi-discliplinary imaging team of up to 4 people to attend the Group meeting
- Identify an improvement innovation and share progress with other member health services.
What does The Health Roundtable do?
- Work with key liaison contacts to plan the annual meeting.
- Analyse RIS data to provide key comparisons amongst participants.
- Provide reports comparing the accessibility, safety and value of imaging services by modality and DRG
- Facilitate the annual meeting to identify innovative practices and track progress on action plans.